The Writter behind the stories.

The Writter behind the stories.

A Lil Something About Oluv.....

Saturday, July 21, 2007

China White

When I was doing some work up in Cape Cod, (Hyannis Ma.)A very pleasing Female bartender in her early twenties entertained some Co workers and I with a couple of fascinating bottle tricks.
I was very engage with the things she did with her rum bottle tactics flipping and turning kick backs she add to her theme.
Some minutes later, We some how got into a conversation about mixing baileys with different cognacs,then she asked me, "Did you ever have a China White shot?"(in a persuading way). I was like, "Naw never heard of that one". Before I could finish my sentence, she had already started preparing two shots saying" This ones on me"!








RECIPE HOW TO MAKE CHINA WHITE SHOTS (4 servings)

  • 3 ounces Creme De Cacao
  • 1 ounce of Bailey's Irish Creme whiskey
  • Granted Cinnomon
  • 4 Strawberries (optional)
Add Creme De Cacao to a single shot glass. Then tip the shot glass and slowly add the bailey's to keep the bailey's above the Creme De Cacao. Sprinkle the cinnomon on top of the drink to give it that natural cinnomon taste. If needed place the strawberry on the side of the glass.

No comments: