The Writter behind the stories.

The Writter behind the stories.

A Lil Something About Oluv.....

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Sweet Taste of Seagram's True Southern Peach Tea Vodka

Seagram's True Southern Peach tea Vodka is A piece of Georgia in a Glass!

I will be the first to say, I love sipping a nice chilled glass of seagram's distilled on ice, maybe with a slice of lime. Imagine Seagram coming out with a Vodka with a soft & graceful taste of southern fruits. Ahh! Im recommend you try Seagram's True Southern Peach tea vodka, it's so, so smooth When I first took a sip of this southern peach vodka, I almost felt like I was drinking  an highly selected drink created for a King of royalty but with a U.S.A dirty south peachy peach taste. This drink taste exactly like a well home made southern glass of sweet tea would be like.

I actually had this drink with a dish of well cooked deep BBQ ribs, and it was such an refined taste. I will soon purchase the 1/2 gallon  of seagram's True southern peach tea vodka for when ever guest come over to my home! 


No comments: