The Writter behind the stories.

The Writter behind the stories.

A Lil Something About Oluv.....

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Getting his attention while being professional

How do I get this Gentleman's attention while being professional?

Hello Oluv! I’m an attorney for a law firm in Chicago and I have a crush on one of my co-workers. He’s single from Arizona just joined our firm team 4 ½ months ago. We usually don’t run into each other too often but when He’s in my presents I just want to jump all over him especially when he wears his Armani suits and ties. I know I got to keep a business head when I am at work but how Do I approach him with out making this situation look in the terms of fraternizing.



Well it seem like you’re in need of this guy’s attention and in order to receive his acknowledgment for you, you will have to keep your self civil and conserved. Next time you run into him, greet him with a “good afternoon” or “how’s your morning going?” Doing just those greetings can help build up a relationship between you and him. Next week leave a memo or a note on his desk with the words, “Lunch on me”. (This is just what a man needs. Just like the Godfather movie, make him an offer he can’t refuse!) When on lunch you’re not on the clock so feel free to ask him questions about him out of work. Doing this you can learn to see if he’s the kind of man you’re looking to be with. Now the rest is history in the making so good luck!

No comments: