The Writter behind the stories.

The Writter behind the stories.

A Lil Something About Oluv.....

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nuvo Sparkling vodka and wine.

This past Friday I when to Walmart pick up some flutes and a couple of tall tea glasses after hearing plastic cups was a bad impression when serving a drink to a woman for a guy. After I left the big W, I had just enough time to jet down to the package store (other words wine and spirits) to look for the perfect drink to impress my lady friend.

I then notice this well advertised pretty pink elegant poster with Lil Wayne and others framed out-side the Establishment.I know at that moment I had to buy the perfume shaped L’esprit de Paris. I was sure that I found for female champions.

This drink was called
"Nuvo" A Ultra-premium vodka from France and sparkling French wine infused with natural fruit nectar. The taste is amazing! If you think this drink is too lavishly made just for women, this drink also mix well with Courvoisier made for Men.


Triple-distilled and charcoal filtered vodka with a small amount of delicate French sparkling wine added which imparts ripe fruit aromas. Drink over ice in a champagne flute. So men if your looking for that perfect drink for your lady friend, try this one out. Also Visit Mondo Liqueur

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what was the type of liqueur specifically that Lil' Wayne and T-pain were seen drinking in that picture it was a different type of Nuvo, i cant find it anywhere?

Anonymous said...

I think it's only comes in one type so far.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!