The Writter behind the stories.

The Writter behind the stories.

A Lil Something About Oluv.....

Friday, August 5, 2011

Add Your Blog To oluvsoutre.com Directory for more Visitors!

Do you want more views? Need more Hits? Gain more viewers?

Im not promising you thousands of hits but I promise you I can help you gain a boost or two, or 3, or 4!

Follow these instructions.....

  1. Add my button to your blog (The code located in the box below)
  2. Go visit Oluvsoutre.com and blog a post on your site about the last blog seen on the blog number list
  3. Email me a link to your site to verify, and I will comment in your lastest post. blogg24@oluvsoutre.com
  4. Next I will add your blog site to oluvsoutre directory list. The next blogger will write a post about your blog and so on....


 Thank You for Checking out OLUV'S OUTRE!




PASTE THIS CODE

No comments: