The Writter behind the stories.

The Writter behind the stories.

A Lil Something About Oluv.....

Friday, August 5, 2011

Randi Zuckerberg leaves facebook and now starting her on company

Serving six years FaceBook Director of Marketing Randi Zuckerberg, the sister of founder Mark Zuckerberg, has decided to leave Facebook.

Why?.....To start up her own Business brand.


She was named as director of marketing since 2005 for face book. Randi Zuckerberg helped in breaking the barriers between classic mass media and the internet media that truely existed til this day.

Randi's new company  "RtoZMedia"  will focus on helping other companies developement skills and their programing in new and more social ways. The 29 year old has gain alot of power during her facebook venture and just recently gave birth to a new child.



I can't wait to see what we'll be seeing next from The Zuckerbergs.




"As I end this chapter of my career, know that I leave with a deep love for Facebook and I value the experiences I have had here immensely." Randi Zuckerberg

No comments: