The Writter behind the stories.

The Writter behind the stories.

A Lil Something About Oluv.....

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pete Starks Apologizes to Bush.

A statement Democrat Rep. Pete Starks said "I want to apologize first of all to my colleagues, many of whom I have offended, to the president. his family, to the troops that may have found (offense) in my remarks as were suggested in the motion that we just voted on, and I do apologize. ... With this apology I will become as insignificant as I should be and we can return to the issues that do divide us but that we can resolve,".

But is President Bush really enjoying the amusement of are troops killed? My argument is why are United States of America fighting in the first place? I Have faith in seeing all our long lost troops who have past away representing our flag at the end of my days in Heaven.

Fox News Story.

No comments: