The Writter behind the stories.

The Writter behind the stories.

A Lil Something About Oluv.....

Friday, December 14, 2007

Santa Hates your _ss T-Shirts sold in florida



I thought this T-shirt was so funny and might grab the attention of some of my readers out there. I think this T-shirt will bring hope & holiday spirit to families & friends of the 21 century. Well I truly believe if the creators want this product to go nation-wide then they should of made sweat shirts also for the colder climates.




The T-Shirt says, "Santa Claus Hates You," and it shows the usually jolly man giving a not-so jolly gesture. WJXT's Jennifer Bauer went out to find out what shoppers thought about the shirt."Santa Claus flicking me off, man. What can you do?" said one shopper.



The shirt is on sale at Urban Outfitters for $28 and will go good with the Van's slip on skull santa's. "It doesn't bother me because I really feel people are entitled to freedom of their opinion. I do think it maybe a little harsh for a child," said another shopper. Read more....

No comments: