The Writter behind the stories.

The Writter behind the stories.

A Lil Something About Oluv.....

Monday, December 3, 2007

Sweeney Todd coming to theatres

The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Tim Burton one of the most popular weird humor directors of the 20th century and Actor Johnny Depp clashing together once again in a horrific, razor slashing, blood spurting, dimming murder mayhem story embrace from the award winning Musical thriller “Sweeney Todd” adopted from Broadway writer and musical composer Stephen Sondheim.


Depp plays the leading character of an Man wrongly accuse in a unlawful judgment and sent to prison, gaining revenge and havoc on anyone whom crosses his path not only for the cruel punishment driving to him, but for the dramatic consequences of what happen to his wife and baby daughter.


When he returns to London to reopen his barbershop, he reinvents his career leaving no remains of his victims thanks to his female accomplice Helena Bonham Carter as Mrs. Lovett who bakes nicely blood flooded meat pies of the remains of the bodies. Co-stars Alan Rickman as Judge Turpin; Timothy Spall as Beadle Bamford; and Jamie Campbell Bowen as Anthony Hope.

This Movie hits theatres this Christmas 2008

visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site

Also Visit Sweeney (Not Tom) Todd on My Space.




OLUV'S CONFESSION

I have a confession to make to all whom reads my blogs on Oluv’s OutrĂ©. I once purchase a Movado from a junky con artist out-side of Buckland Hills Mall in Manchester Ct. and two months later found out the watch was fake. I was very disappointed but I had to con someone else to get my money back. Therefore, I sold the watch to a high class Jerk off down town Hartford and got back the money I spend for the watch and then some. Later that evening I returned to Buckland Mall and purchased a real one.



I feel bad for what I’ve done and I know I’m not the only person that did something unlawful. So if you have a confession visit Sweeney Todd’s Confessions and leave your story to be heard from other viewers.





No comments: